rllmuk
mushashi

PlayStation 4 Console Thread

24 minutes ago, grounded_dreams said:

Be interesting to see other people stats. Since getting my Switch in September, think I've hardly used my PS4 though. 

I knew I don't get much PS4 gaming time anymore but I was surprised to see I haven't even made the 10 hour minimum requirement for this (ahead of the 10th Dec cut off). 

I do know I've put more than 10 hours into Diablo 3 on my Switch in 2019 though. 

• Upvote 1

its doesn't feel right.  Says my top 3 games played are 

No Mans Sky (7 hours) 

Metal Gear Solid 3 (3 hours)

Titanfall (2 hours)

I've played Horizon Zero Dawn and god of War in 2019 for a LOT longer. 

I think it might be just picking up stats from the primary Ps4 only as I use that least in the house. 

I can't access my 2019 review.

All I get is a message saying that it's only available in select countries.

I'm in the UK... Strange.

I’ve definitely played death stranding for longer than days gone . 

11hours in VR .... I don’t think I’m getting my money’s worth . Probably be more if the sodding breakout supported HDR pass through .

8C498B22-D0CE-4719-9220-8F721DA61594.png

694D6384-B82C-4BD6-9799-1B9FB82B9D12.png

I’m only surprised I spent that much time on PVZBFN. A poor sequel.

It’s not you, PS4, it’s me. Sekiro, Death Stranding, Days Gone. I’ve retired from playing games like that. Unless they’re on Switch, obvs.

EORYHETWAAIwuDe.jpg

Says the only game I’ve played is Bioshock Infinite. That’s the only game I’ve played on the PS3, but I’ve played plenty on the PS4!

34 minutes ago, teddymeow said:

I had this problem but noticed at the bottom of the page it had United States as country. Changed to UK and it worked.

Anyway, only surprise is I thought Destiny 2 would be more.

9A5C14FE-23DB-4106-A375-2F709C850738.png

Doesn't work for me either, I have a feeling it's privacy settings as it says UK for me. I know Apex will be the highest by far, it's probably a good thing I can't see how many hours I've spent on that game.

It thinks I only played two games - MGS4 for 17 hours and FF8, which I only have on Vita, for 0 hours - but that I only played 1 game, over no days and at NULL time of day, but I also played Elite Dangerous online the most at 0 hours, and that I played everything locally and nothing online, and I downloaded 26 of the 24 PS Plus games on offer.

I think it got my total trophies right.

My top games are FIFA 20, Snooker 19 and Days Gone with my title being Sports Phenom, which they would immediately rescind if they ever saw me play.

Mine was FFXIV, Ni No Kuni 2 and Persona 5. My PS5 is pretty much conformed as my RPG console.

Just a heads up if you want to grab the avatars and theme. The Claim Reward button doesn't seem to turn up on Safari but it worked fine in Firefox on my mac.

For someone who complains about Overwatch as much as I do, I really should stop playing Overwatch.

1212014363_Schermafbeelding2020-01-15om11_42_27.thumb.png.079546e81e7b1ea49bdf398a4eb2f5d1.png

I mean, mine's wrong for several reasons (I played Wolf II for 8 hours solid one day for one thing, and I've played Shenmue III for longer than Shenmue II) but having the top two games as the same game?

14 hours ago, teddymeow said:

14 hours ago, Minion said:

Doesn't work for me either, I have a feeling it's privacy settings as it says UK for me. I know Apex will be the highest by far, it's probably a good thing I can't see how many hours I've spent on that game.

If you have Sony marketing emails turned off it won't work either, apparently.

Just now, deKay said:

If you have Sony marketing emails turned off it won't work either, apparently.

That would make sense, sly bastards.

I couldn't get that to work, just got an error message. I'd imagine it would be 400 hours of Street Fighter V, 80 hours of Ultra Street Fighter IV and 60 hours of Mortal Kombat 11. Sorry about the Mortal Kombat.

• Upvote 1

Mine's not working, either. It says I have to have had more that 10 hours of play time, though, and I'm genuinely unsure whether I've played that long on my PS4 this year.

Spoiler

A8EDF058-55C9-4923-A7B4-4C86B171B695.thumb.jpeg.ba4d81736a3ae6f82bcb095ff3fc1596.jpeg
49E591EB-1C43-4606-8CF5-539D7263DB6C.thumb.jpeg.7cf7fd3280a938ed64d9f2c9b5cb8819.jpeg

I don’t know why I still own a PS4(pro). All this hours are probably my son... except the VR. He’s not totally sold on that yet.

Apparently, I spent an hour on PSVR last year and I wonder if that was the time I hooked it up to the Switch to play Breath of the Wild VR.

Those three games alone account for an average of two and a half hours a day, every day.

I wish I had that kind of time.

• Upvote 2