rllmuk
Orko

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

20 minutes ago, dreamylittledream said:

With the exception of Ubisoft (as I think the Assassins and Watchdogs games would be a good fit for the Switch) what are we really missing from those publishers?

A decent version of FIFA and a hockey game. That's probably it. Maybe Madden if that's your thing. EA could do a nice update of the old Genesis NHL games exclusively for switch but they just seem like they can't be arsed. 

43 minutes ago, dreamylittledream said:

With the exception of Ubisoft (as I think the Assassins and Watchdogs games would be a good fit for the Switch) what are we really missing from those publishers?

Call of Duty really, it's ridiculous that's not on the system, and from EA The Sims and something Star Wars such as that new one. I'd also welcome the Arkham games from Warner Bros. and loads of Capcom stuff.

39 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

Don't know about Activision because I couldn't care less, but EA have Burnout Paradise, The Sims and Plants Vs Zombies which would all be a good fit on the Switch. 

Edit: @dreamylittledream

31 minutes ago, Stoppy2000 said:

A decent version of FIFA and a hockey game. That's probably it. Maybe Madden if that's your thing. EA could do a nice update of the old Genesis NHL games exclusively for switch but they just seem like they can't be arsed. 

4 minutes ago, Stanley said:

Call of Duty really, it's ridiculous that's not on the system, and from EA The Sims and something Star Wars such as that new one. I'd also welcome the Arkham games from Warner Bros. and loads of Capcom stuff.

Yeah I stand by my original point really, hardly missing a great deal there - although EA do really see to be missing a trick given The Sims and Plants V Zombies will run fine on a toaster so just leaving money on the floor really not porting them but hardly short of places to play them.

Call of Duty hasn't been worthwhile for years and I think something like the new Star Wars game would be pushing the little wonder machine a bit far.

Capcom have already given us loads of ports but fair point on the Arkham games - they would be a great fit.

Capcom could do with giving the Switch something modern - RE7, RE2 remake, Monster Hunter World, Street Fighter V, or just something new entirely, a proper new Breath of Fire would be nice.

I'm not a huge fan of COD but it's a popular game and should be on the system in some form or other. As for Star Wars pushing the Switch too hard, harder than Doom Eternal, Witcher etc? It looked pretty straight forward to me.

Then again I'd just rather have everything on the system :)

59 minutes ago, Stanley said:

Capcom could do with giving the Switch something modern - RE7, RE2 remake, Monster Hunter World, Street Fighter V, or just something new entirely, a proper new Breath of Fire would be nice.

I'm not a huge fan of COD but it's a popular game and should be on the system in some form or other. As for Star Wars pushing the Switch too hard, harder than Doom Eternal, Witcher etc? It looked pretty straight forward to me.

Then again I'd just rather have everything on the system :)

I mean they could just give us a port of Tie Fighter... 

• Upvote 1

After seeing what Panic Button and Saber interactive have done, Doom, Wolfenstein, Warframe and now Witcher - there's no reason why those companies couldn't put their stuff on the switch.    None at all.  TBH, the only one I miss is Capcom.  It'd be awesome to have MHW on the switch.  

That’s a pretty naive statemtent to make. By all accounts developers are struggling with Frostbite even on current gen hardware, let alone making it work reasonably well on a Switch. 

15 hours ago, Stanley said:

I would just be happy with this...

2975838-box_ps.png

• Upvote 5

Yet if you look around some places on the internet you'd be led to believe that this looks like utter shit and shouldn't exist. Madness, people have ridiculous expectations. 

If you don't have a Switch... This is down to £7.39 on the PSstore for a short time. Which is insane for so much quality content. I'm tempted to get it even though I played it a few years ago.

Definitely buy it if you've never tried it.

• Upvote 4