Sign in to follow this  
spork

Guild Wars 2 - The Order of Muk guild stuff.

I thought the original Muk Guild had the crossed sword and rose, I seem to remember my cloak having a rose on it, but I might be mistaken. I changed the emblem to the sword and rose anyway. :P

5KCb8.jpg?1

I thought the original Muk Guild had the crossed sword and rose, I seem to remember my cloak having a rose on it, but I might be mistaken. I changed the emblem to the sword and rose anyway. :P

5KCb8.jpg?1

That looks like what I remember, now you've posted that.

So our guild bank is finished. It has 50 slots. As far as I know the only way to use it is to go to a guild registrar in a capital city.

It is currently set up so that guild leaders and officers can take things out while anyone can put things in. It keeps a log of who withdraws what and who deposits things. We can also look at changing it so it's a free for all if people think that's a good idea? :)

Future upgrades can give us extra banks (treasure trove and deep cave, both have 100 slots each and each can have different user permissions!).

I think that the rush for the guild bank was partly down to the fact that ingame mail was being flaky, so it was a good way to pass materials / items to one another without having access to mail. Therefore, it would have to be free for all. I'm not sure if we are going to see many more issues with the ingame mail, so not sure where that leaves us in that regard.

If the mail issues are resolved permanently I'm happy for the permissions to remain at only officers / leaders can withdraw items, however are we going to be able to view what is in there and ask an officer to send us an item? How would it work? I know that common sense etiquette goes a long way, so deposit what you won't use yourself and withdraw a bit of what you do need. With regards to items, if we see a yellow shiny in there and it is for your class and build and level 80 and you are only level 30 and someone else in the guild can use it in one level then obviously leave it. Other than common sense etiquette I presume there won't be any "rules"? :)

Perhaps building the treasure trove and making it a free for all, and making it the place to deposit uncommon / common crafting goodies and blue / green weapons and equipment and leaving the gulid stash for higher level trade materials,etc is a good idea if you do decide to make it officers / leaders only. Otherwise every night you log in, you are gonna be spending a good part of the evening dealing with bank requests. :unsure:

I've just started playing this.

My other half bought it, so I just made a character on his log in. Is it possible for me to join or would it screw things up for him if I did?

All characters on an account would be members of the guild - however you can be in multiple guilds. You can only represent for one guild at a time (on a per character basis). Representing allows you to see guild chat - and earn influence points for the guild.

Would it be ok to get an invite to the guild? I've added myself to the Google Doc, my username is pkpickles.4716 and my character name is ... er.... Evian Mousemat, because that's what was on my desk at the time