F1 season 5 IS OVER!

Meers

Dilemma  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Given my love for Ferrari in general (despite oddly being a McLaren man as a fan, perhaps because of all the Brits), I was pretty much settled on sticking that at the top of whatever list this year. But life at Mercedes was pretty decent last year, and although any of you would've been a good team mate, Mood and Kiro were my number 1 options for obvious reasons.

So then Mood and me had another cup of tea and then we went home had an extensive conversation (although once I'd cut through the Northern dialect, the actual content of the conversation was less than a minute) about trying to get in the same team, and thought we had it all worked out. The top teams seemed out of touch, except maybe Ferrari given the complaining about the wing mirrors.

Then Meerman wanted to go to Lotus and Kiro wanted out of Mercedes, but they're still a desirable team so... hmm...

After a careful process of cross referencing all this ultimately useless information we came up with a team list that started Mercedes and Caterham second, if just because we thought the Caterham name was desirable enough that some of the mid-tier might want a seat there.

Not sure if Kiro was tittering or rolling his eyes when we syncronized the content and time of our PMs to him for shits and giggles :lol:

MFW the first reveal come in and its Sharky and Grimes. Molten spaghetti was overflowing from my pockets.

IT'S NOT MEANT TO BEEEEE.

... except apparently, some how, some way, in the end it was :lol:

Mood appropriately chewed me out immediately afterwards for not running with Caterham first. It's fair. I'll punish him in return on the track :/\

:hat: Kiro.. awesome work! Really enjoyed all that. Like Myooz said it does really add something. I will be referring to Meerman as the Fresh Prince from this point on.

And some very interesting team line-ups, really looking forward to getting the season underway now! Have we always started with Suzuka? If not it should become a tradition :).

All I can say is, what a fantastic lineup! RFT getting the Red Bull, sixbuttons and moodmon getting paired together, the new Maccas and loads of other really strong pairings. As always a great writeup, even as an observer I enjoyed reading it all.

Best of luck to everyone in Season 5!

A big cheers to Kiro for writing up all this, bravo!

cheap%20flights%20to%20munich.jpg

Is it hometime yet? I wanna go and drive! I was tootling round in a Williams last night, getting my seat all comfy, adjusting the mirrors. And then Franks all 'what the fuck are you doing in my car? Get out'

I know! I put in 2 top teams thinking I had no chance of them, but if one comes up bingo. I was very happy to have a Williams.

I do like the look of the Ferrari in T Cam - it's just a red car, nothing to distract you.

In a Williams powered by the rage of a Dutchman i will be unstoppable! Pity i painted my rig black, godverrdomme.

Whoopsee!

In a Williams powered by the rage of a Dutchman i will be unstoppable! Pity i painted my rig black, godverrdomme.

P.s i'm not Scottish but i have been there, does that count?

II was about to post - Harns is from Stoke!

I'm dead chuffed being in a Williams with you as my team mate. Seeing as the game clicks with me, I hope I will be much better than last season!

I'm the most southern-most of Southern - from the south tip of Dorset. We have no motorways there you know :eyebrows:. I actually lived closer to France than I did to London for may years.

Now slap bang in the centre of the country though. Not too bad - right in F1's equivalent of silicone valley, which might pay dividends soon!