FIFA Rage message dump.

I played a guy who kicked off and immediately turned around and scored an own goal.

I was slightly confused by this behaviour, but decided to play on regardless.

He kicked off again and did exactly the same thing. He quit within 5 minutes and thus didn't lose ranking points.

He then sent me a message simply saying: "You asshole"

• 9 months later...

Last night/early this morning me, Jamin and Dan decided to play a bit of clubs. We generally win a lot more than we lose and played seven games won seven games, getting a little tired but its the 8th game! Cant end it without winning the cup right?

So we set out to play and happen to concede an early goal, its peaceful at this point but Jamins getting into his stride and we all know hes a big of a cunt to play against. Anyways we equalise in the 20ish minute and I get this message while were still playing;

Something about cheating and cunts, I couldn't really figure out what chap was saying so I just sent the universal WTF?! I got an instant reply;

Cheating? enhanced randomers? Sabotaging opposition randomers and magically making them retarded? Codswallop! I messaged him back saying something along the lines of fuck off and carried on with the game. We held on and kept it pretty tight and then I received another message;

Usual shit so I ignored this one and carried on still. Jamin was in full swing being the unplayable bullying cunt that we all know and love, muscling them off the ball, winning every header that can be won and playing the odd hero ball here n there .. BOOM! W4nkzillas 2 Mr Angry Mans team 1;

I couldn't be bothered responding to this so half time came n went.

We carried on where we left off and continued to pressure them, it was getting quite late on and they broke! The angry midget found him self almost through on goal! He was surely going to make it 2-2 and take it on to extra time .. wrong. Out of what seemed like nowhere Jamin charges in from the south with the biggest donkey like defender you've ever seen, clatters into him like a train and knocks the midget flying. Usually a foul would be in order but not today as Fifa had other plans .. plans to make this guy hate us even more. We instantly broke from this, went up the other end and scored, 3-1 in the 88th minute. Not content with being mildly cuntish full blown cuntageddon was in order and of to the corners we went to you know .. chill;

Indeed, bastards we were and I was too busy laughing to reply at this point so I didn't. The game was finished and I thought that was the last I was going to hear from Mr Fury but it wasn't to be;

That was the last message I got from him, but its always me though! Jamin frustrates the fuck out of them with his any play and they all complain to me the tossers! Anywhoooo Jamin or Dan did a profile check on this guy and he is actually from Boro :facepalm: .

Only just spotted this, I'm glad you found the thread!

#4 is especially hilarious, he sounds quite polite about asking us to stop it. He must have been close to tears though, Jamin really should have stopped cheating at that point, the ruthless bastard.

I played a guy who kicked off and immediately turned around and scored an own goal.

I was slightly confused by this behaviour, but decided to play on regardless.

He kicked off again and did exactly the same thing. He quit within 5 minutes and thus didn't lose ranking points.

He then sent me a message simply saying: "You asshole"

I had one on H2H Seasons, the other guy kicked off and started doing random tricks near the halfway line. I'm assuming he was trying to waste time so I wouldn't quit before 5 minutes. So I tackle him, and score.

He quits, and then sends me a message calling me an idiot :hat:

We get loads of messages on Clubs, mainly because our team name features the word "Girls", so everyone assumes we're ladies and tries to hit on us. Even when we absolutely demolish them with some sexy football. I don't think we've got too many abusive messages though.

• 3 weeks later...

Went up against some cheating cunts last night, they had modded strikers a goal keeper and ai controlled any.

We beat them quite convincingly and got these two messages.

[media=]

Didn't know that passing and shooting was frowned upon these days.

• 6 months later...

*YOU HAVE RECEIVED A NEW MESSAGE FROM LordVincent1982*

i hope you die motherfucker... be careful!!!!!
be careful...
LordVincent1982 wants to chat
LordVincent1982 wants you to join a party
ehy motherfucker i hope you die tonight !!!!! you r a lucky clown suck my ballsssss
fucking face be careful... ok?!! be silent

They started at half time. I was only winning 3-1 at that point. And even more perplexing, I wasn't replying.

Although I did win 5-1 in the end and started to dance round his defenders a bit for lulz. And I might have celebrated my fourth goal by running directly towards camera doing the 'SHHHHH' animation.

I can't say I've ever received an abusive message over FIFA (Blazblue yes). I did thank one guy though after a Pro Seasons match - he was 1-0 up and dominating for large periods of time before a free kick and another goal 10 mins from the end had me whooping for joy, hoping to hold out for 3 points. He pulled a goal back right at the death so I felt compelled to thank him for a great match - to which he duly replied 'thanks mate same :)'

So if you're out there Forrester1995 from B'ham, you're a top chap and a gent :hat:

• 2 weeks later...

married? check your wife

So sinister.

I get joy with "Lol, verge of tears" which Big Gus posted at the top of this page.

One guy passed the ball out straight to my striker (I wasn't even shadowing his defender, it was a terrible pass) and when I scored he sent me "I hope you die cheater!!!!!!!!!" A quick reply with "Lol, verge of tears" followed. Endless enjoyment. I love as the match goes on and you can palpably see how enraged they are. The three most telling acts are:

1) A big delay before they kick off, presumably as they threw their controller across the room. This happens a ridiculous amount.

2) From kick off, trying to take on the whole team with one player.

3) Their defensive discipline falling apart with constant slide tackles.

You can taste the rage.