West Ham United Football Club

djbhammer

It wasn't the best of games, but we defended well; especially as the West Brom midfield have pace to burn, and our full backs and midfield have the poise and speed of Stephen Hawking in hot tar. I feel sorry for poor Carlton though, he toiled away and again, gave an impressive performance but he looked completely fucked by 80 mins. He clearly is feeling three games on the bounce but we've got fack all else to stick up there; I wouldn't trust Maiga in the hold up man routine and when he buggers off to the ACoN in Jan, we're going to be up the proverbial creek.

It also seemed really, really weird to see KK in a tracksuit that isn't claret and blue :seanr:

Oh what a surprise. It seems that saggy faced crook and his team of mercenaries have tabled a bid for Diame. If he wants to go there, then I guess we know he only cares about pound notes and not a career in football, as they'll have to do something very special to avoid the trapdoor this season.

Yeah, if Diame goes to them to play infront of a crowd half the size of ours then the words 'greedy bastard' will spring to mind. He would be mad to go there.

In other news, Pochacco may no longer be active on the forum which will be a real shame - one less Hammer in the thread. :(

Reading (A) - Premier League, 3pm KO

Line up:

Jaaskelainen, Tomkins, Reid, Collins, O'Brien, Noble, O'Neil, Nolan, Taylor, Jarvis, Cole

Subs: Spiegel, Demel, Spence, Diarra, Collison, Vaz Te, Maiga (7 subs this week, well done BFS - ;) )

Twice, but like Rio he always has one waiting in the wings; I guess that's the price you pay for for the sort of defender he is.

We're playing toilet, but BFS will give them a proper rollicking so I fancy our chances in the second half.

I hope Poch comes back. I hope it's nothing serious to do with him :(

Travesty of a game. Reading are a snide little shithouse team and Kebe needs his shins broken. I can't believe we continuously lose to them. And FFS Allerdyce, stop playing Tomkins out of position!! I'm glad COllins is suspended next game as it means he'll either have to start Demel or hopefully Spence will be given an opportunity to stake his place; he really can't be any worse than Tomka.

Also, Noble needs a break and he really needs to pass set piece duties to someone else. I've never seen someone as consistently bad at them as Noble.

Yes, the fact Noble takes free kicks and corners is just ridiculous and has always riled me. He is one of the worst corner takers I have ever seen, he hardly ever clears the first defender. Surely Jarvis would be a better option.

Nolan will be suspended aswell after picking up another booking so in the words of saggy faced crook - 'barebones'.

Hey folks,

Off to my first game in 8 years Saturday! (man u). Sadly for me I had to take sponsor tickets sitting in the Away end :facepalm:

Can anyone advise me the best place to park? I remember parking with friends 12 years back but walking for miles in daylight. Obviously its going to be dark and the weather shit so don't want to get lost!

Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR

If you get there about 2 hours before you can usually park in credon road / nile road around the old hospital. Its all yellow crosshatch but everybody parks there and i've never seen a ticket. Parked there myself at least 100 times. Should be easy to find on google maps. Takes about 10 mins to get there once parked.

Missing Norwich, but back for Man U. Also missed Reading. Surprised we didn't win 10 nil !

I always park in New City Road SharkEnergy. No parking restrictions and basically plenty of spaces. 5/10 mins walk to ground. Just make sure you get there early by say 3:15pm latest (5:15pm KO) otherwise it starts to fill up. Location here:

http://maps.google.c...ved=0CDMQ8gEwAA

So if we score we should be able to see you quite clearly celebrating in the away end! :lol:

Glad the rot has been stopped but Naaarwich didn't really turn up, and though the pen was a touch soft, the decisions were bang on. The Norwich player that was down for the second didn't have a head injury (despite what the commentators were bleating) but was winded as Cole came down on his back like a ton of bricks, and no way was it a pen when the ball his Reid on the arm as he was being pulled down by the neck by Bassong.

Thought our midfield looked much more mobile with Nolan out, but we still really need a few players in the window.