rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Juria

Amplitude

[i]"When I was 19, I did a guy in Laos with a rifle shot at a thousand yards in high wind. Maybe eight or even ten guys in the world could have made that shot. It's the only thing I was ever good at..."[/i]

When I was 29, I did over 8000 on Mekon's [i]What's Goin' On?[/i] after a terrible night's sleep and a really shitty day at work. Maybe three or even five guys in the world could have made that score. It's the only thing I was ever good at...

8030. Bring it on, Mekon, bring it on.

And that really is it for me - I'm confident I could improve some of my other lacking scores but after playing Mekon, I went on to The Production Club and my DualShock finally gave in after all these years. I'm kinda impressed I made it 2/3s of the way through with a sticky/jammed R1 button before breaking my streak but I think now's as good a time as any to call it a day.

How about that FreQmeet, kids?

How about that FreQmeet, kids?

Yes.

We're getting a new housemate in September so it might be an idea to do it before then. Although I have a feeling Legs is going back to his parents for a bit of the summer. I'll be sure to start talks.

Some vauge time in August sound good?

Is that using the face buttons, declan?

During my recent bout of Frequency my prefered tactic for handling those harsh guitar tracks with all the gems on one side (favoured by Blink 182, Powerman, Orbit etc) is to use the face buttons. I find it easier to hit them in regular intervals that way.

Ok, with my work complete, and a month of part time work, I forsee many hours of 'game-time' being put in on frequency and Amplitude.

My main aim is to beat my cosmanaut zero score. Bearing in mind my second best score is over 2000 less than my best.

I suggest, for purely selfish reasons, the meet should be when I am at my peak of gaming.

Untill then.

A girl friend (not girlfriend) of mine has a PS2 and Frequency. It's basically all she ever plays. I played massively drunk the other day and failed epicly (like always), but prior to this I've had some decent runs. Fucking Luge Crash, man - It got really easy after you've got the hang of it, but after all this time it was like playing it for the first time again. My fingers were all like WTF?

HMX is still :rolleyes:

A girl friend (not girlfriend) of mine has a PS2 and Frequency. It's basically all she ever plays. I played massively drunk the other day and failed epicly (like always), but prior to this I've had some decent runs. Fucking Luge Crash, man - It got really easy after you've got the hang of it, but after all this time it was like playing it for the first time again. My fingers were all like WTF?

HMX is still :lol:

Seeing as I'm dusting off Frequency, I might give this a whirl too.