Blue

Take A Pic Of Your Dinner!

Doesn't matter if you're having beans on toast or something you slaved over for hours. Post a pic and say anything you want to about it.

Tonight I threw some stuff in a pan and ended up with chicken thigh curry and pilau rice. It was yum, with Coke, of course.

3805336486_2c27eb5702_b.jpg

• Upvote 1

Aw, poor pizza. You must have been really fed up.

Thanks about the cupcakes - I'd never done piping before and had no piping equipment so had to make do with a cardboard/sellotape nozzle and a polythene bag.

The cake part was Nigella's coca-cola chocolate cake. If you do a half quantity recipe of you can get 11 cakes. I love this cake recipe. It's very moist whilst not being heavy.

And then soft butter, cream cheese, icing sugar and a cooled bar of melted chocolate all beaten together for the icing. I've frozen them so I can thaw one out at a time for puds.

Pork with a honey, Southern Comfort and black pepper glaze with mashed potatoes and peas.

dscf2992.jpg

(I'd never thought to use Southern Comfort in cooking before, but we had some left in our house after a night out and the next morning I thought it might taste nice with pork.)

It was literally that or nothing. And I like my greens! I especially like broccoli. I didn't actually mix the two (although I'm sure sausage and broccoli go together fine!), just ate the broccoli first and then the rest.

I got about 15 carrots that go off in a few days but I'm just gonna have them raw. Maybe with some humous!

I'm always taking photos of my dishes, here are 5...

Vegetable Chilli Con Carne with M&M's

delfood_03.jpg

Anchovi/broccoli/chilli pasta with Kinder Egg plateu of green beans

delfood_04.jpg

Honey Glazed Pork Kebabs with Rice and Mars Bar

delfood_05.jpg

Spicy Chicken Melt with Marshmellow

delfood_07.jpg

Double Mars Burger (with vegetables)

delfood_08.jpg