rllmuk
ThePixelbarks

The Man Utd Thread

OMG, loving the commentary!

" and of course as every game is live on Prime you can tune in on another device, Glens been watching Chelsea on his phione for the last twenty mins"! :sealclap:

Englands right hand side, should be Obi Wan at RB, and the TAA at RW! aint nobody getting down there and it would be good go forward!

That was inevitable considering the way the game has gone and the way we've dominated, but what a brilliant bit of skill by Dele Alli. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Stevie said:

We need to fucking sell Pogba in January and get some midfielders.

Who?

I'm not sure that they stop giving a fuck, but they're sort of mentally fragile. When things are going well, our young attacking players are like an unstoppable swarm, but as soon as things go against them they disappear into their shells. It's more fear than apathy. 

He stood on his foot!? whos bitching! you can see the bottom of rashfords boot coming out underneath!

Capture.thumb.JPG.29a8d338a46a1489ec34c2d38707117f.JPG

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, feltmonkey said:

Anyone else absolutely 100% certain, without even a scintilla of doubt, that will not win this? 

Pretty much!

Fucking fantastic. :D

I celebrated that tackle by Wan-Bissaka like a goal. That straightforward save by De Gea too. 

Rashford was amazing, but Fred was excellent too.  He got us through the last five minutes single-handed. I reckon a midfield of Scotty, Fred, and Pogba would be pretty good. 

• Upvote 3

lets hope pogba is back next week to join scotty and ...fred( cant believe im saying that lol)

1 minute ago, Gabzy said:

He's waaaaay better than Pereira. Improving all the time.

I struggle to see what Pereira does well or brings to the team. Will be an Everton player next season. Probably.