rllmuk
choddo

Steam - UI Overhaul Coming Soon

2 hours ago, carlospie said:

Witcher 3 and borderlands 2 for me. I’m tempted by dmc 5 and monster hunter world too.....

dmc is a tenner cheaper on cdkeys!

aaero is £2 on steam - great game if you like the idea of rez crossed with a rhythm action game.

I had to refund Witcher 3, runs like shit on GeForce now, the graphics are so incredible there are too many artifacts in the background. What a shame I need a real pc :( 

A couple of steam keys going, PM me if you want either of them.  First come, first served and please only take them if you intend to play them:

Crusader Kings 2

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - @stefcha

• Upvote 3

Is there any way to actually contact Steam support? My issue isn’t covered by their FAQ pages but there’s no option for that. I’m assuming as it’s Valve I can pretty much just go fuck myself?

15 minutes ago, Broker said:

Is there any way to actually contact Steam support? My issue isn’t covered by their FAQ pages but there’s no option for that. I’m assuming as it’s Valve I can pretty much just go fuck myself?

Yeah, if you go to https://help.steampowered.com/en/ you can drill down through most of anything to get to a "contact steam support" option, you need to narrow it down a bit as to what your issue is to get there but it's generally only a couple of clicks away. What are their FAQ pages? What's the problem?

Every time I make more than one steam purchase it locks my account for three days because it says my NatWest bank card is a “suspicious payment method”. It says I can verify it sooner by verifying small transfers, but nothing shows up on my online banking so every time I top up a bit of steam credit, then decide I want a bit more I’m stuck not being able to buy anything for three days, even with credit already on my account.

The notification specifically states that if I’m using PayPal that’s probably the problem so I don’t think it would help. It seems to be multiple purchases close together, but given that it only lets me add credit in backwards ass amounts of £4 or £10 I’m not sure what else I’m supposed to do when I want to add £8.

44 minutes ago, James Lyon said:

So where's this Steam UI overhaul, then?

Oh, yeah...Valve time. <_<

They're probably waiting for the epic store to roll out their updates first.

We could be in for a long wait.

• Upvote 1

Wowzers, it's been quiet in here. Hopefully that's because smaller threads for games are getting more love. Anyway, I have a code for Oriental Empires going for somebody of a more strategic bent. Was in a Fanatical Mystery Bundle but not really my thing. PM me if interested :)

• Upvote 1