Shoes

The electronica thread

LADYTRON count? dunno if its electronica enough (like boc or aphex)

future sound of london is worth a go if people have'nt tried that before

futuresound.jpg

dead cities is my fav. proper dark electronic stuff

and for something really evil and quite freaky

venetian snares - befriend a child killer remix

Hey nice work Gique...

I must admit, its nice to see Ian O' Brien making a comeback....but apart from him, Plaid, and few others...i'm absolutely lost these days.

I'm just about to start collacting old material for a second 3 hour mix - i'd love to do something with these new guys but what i do here has little or no emotion, or theres just too much of it and no time.

If anyone can help (i used to be good at this!) - i like Plaid, Stasis, Detroit styled techno, jazz - that kinda stuff.

support your local RLLMUK electronica producer!

http://www.bleep.com/?label=Device

http://www.myspace.com/devicelabel

Okay, well, seeing as people are generally promoting/spamming (delete where applicable) their stuff:

VA - Ilkae - Bovine Rearrangement - varied stuff, I'm actually quite proud of my contribution. It ended up on a 7" (clear vinyl).

VA - Machine Drum - Half The Battle - actually some not-bad remixes on there. My track also appeared on a 12".

VA - Electronic Emotional Music vol 1 - yeah, another compilation track! Can't complain though :) Rather relaxing electronic music generally.

Alright, I could go on but I'll stop the spamming now. Check my sig if you fancy a ton of free tracks.

Gah, I feel really dirty now.

Excellent stuff. For some reason I thought Datathief was one of the people from V/VM... You live and learn eh?

nope, i did a track on an old VVM 12 as brioche kretzaal, but that's it....

IF anyone is on Oink....your gonna have a fucking fantastic 2006.

Just watch my name :lol:

Paul Woolford - Demons

Hmm....not bad. Nice almost Housey piano, but chords changes are a bit primative

- you've heard Ian O'Brien shit right?

Let's take a wee trip back to 1984...

135316744_f2bf0b62c4_o.jpg

Aleem - Release Yourself

One of the key songs in the key of my life.

Ahh, what a song :ph34r: , not heard it for a long while.

Only version I have is on vinyl on Electro 5 which I can not believe is also that old.

Must dig that back out - I fancy abit of Arthur Baker " breakers Revenge" as well.

cheers for the download.

Now..can i ask a Huge favour from someone who have his first album "desert scores" to upload it ..pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease???????

All in good time. I only need Heartstrings and i think i'll have everything.

"Welcome to Central Industrial, we are the future of containment" or whatever it was. Ahhh, Sonic Subjunkies, brings it all back. Used to love that track.

wasn't Central Industrial an FSOL track...?

It's a sample from FSOL's It's Not My Problem ,you hear a woman announce it at the start.

oh... there's definitely a "Central Industrial" track on my copy of Accelerator with the "We are the future" voice at the beginning...

oh... there's definitely a "Central Industrial" track on my copy of Accelerator with the "We are the future" voice at the beginning...

Yeah, you're right. My mistake.

Central Industrial is also a track by Sonic Subjunkies from Live At The Suicide Club on ye olde Digital Hardcore.

"Welcome to Central Industrial, part of Correctional Services' rapidly-expanding network of new generation facilities, dedicated to the goal of humane containment - we are the future in containment".

Have a listen

What film did they nick that from? It sounds familiar...

Central Industrial is also a track by Sonic Subjunkies from Live At The Suicide Club on ye olde Digital Hardcore.

"Welcome to Central Industrial, part of Correctional Services' rapidly-expanding network of new generation facilities, dedicated to the goal of humane containment - we are the future in containment".

Have a listen

What film did they nick that from? It sounds familiar...

Heh, it's the same sample. But I don't know which film it's from, very interesting.